Todd Stokes is currently the division manager of our Northern Nevada Carson City Division. His experience began as a meter reader for Southwest Gas Corporation in 1981. His 28-year tenure included the following promotions throughout the various territories of the Company:
- Service Technician (included complete appliance repair)
- Senior Service Technician
- Technical Training Supervisor for all field positions and Technical Writing of Policy & Procedure
- Customer Service, Warehouse, Fleet, Meter Reading, and Building Maintenance Supervisor
- Construction Supervisor
- Superintendent of Operations
- District Manager
- Manager of Special Projects
- Key contact for industry benchmarking organizations
- Prepared Company statistical information on dozens of key performance metrics
- Created and conducted presentations on company performance for the board of directors
- Director of Operations
After a year sabbatical due to a family tragedy, Todd went to work for Amerigas as a Sales and Service Manager in 2010. He was then promoted to Regional Logistics Manager in 2011. Todd decided that he missed his Southwest Gas family too much and joined NPL Construction as a Superintendent in 2013. In 2015, NPL lost the Southwest Gas Contract and instead of moving to another area of the Company, Todd decided to join the Arizona Pipeline team in 2016 as a Superintendent. Within three months, Todd was promoted to his current position.
Todd and his wife Jo have two surviving sons and one daughter. Their daughter has given them three grandsons in the Carson City area, while one son in Las Vegas has given them one grandson. They enjoy spending time with their grandchildren and riding 4-wheelers on the thousands of mountain trails in Northern Nevada. Todd and Jo also have a petting zoo for their grandchildren and enjoy tending to all of the animals.